What are Shortcode in WordPress? Shortcode are text codes that enable you to add additional custom content to your site. This would be a code something like [this] where “this” is the Shortcode. Shortcode can help you put dynamic content into your posts, pages, and other content.
You can use the Academy LMS login shortcode for your log-in form. I am going to show how you can create your own login form using the Academy LMS login shortcode.
You can use login shortcode anywhere on your page for the login form.
Basic Example #
Advanced Example #
[academy_login_form form_title="My Login Page" login_button_label="Login"]
Available Attributes #
The following attributes can be used to update login form information:
- form_title – Login Form heading Text
- username_label – Username Field Label Text
- username_placeholder – Username Field Placeholder Text
- password_label – Password Field Label Text
- password_placeholder – Password Field Placeholder Text
- remember_label – Remember Checkbox Label Text
- login_button_label – Submit Button Text
- reset_password_label – Reset Password Link Text
Gutenberg Example #
Elementor Page Builder Example #