WooCommerce Subscriptions is the best option for you if you want to provide subscription-based pricing for particular courses. Please be aware that this plugin cannot assist you if you have numerous course or site-wide subscriptions.
Also, take note that Academy LMS Pro does not contain the premium WooCommerce Subscription plugin, which is a subscription plugin. You must purchase WooCommerce subscriptions individually if you want to use it with Academy LMS Pro.
Conditions for Using the WooCommerce Subscriptions feature #
- Install and Activate the free version plugin for Academy LMS
- Install and activate the Academy LMS Pro plugin
- Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin
- Install and activate the WooCommerce Subscription plugin
- Activate the WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on from Academy LMS > Add-ons.
If you haven’t previously, you should read the WooCommerce Subscription documentation right away. The documentation may be found at this address: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/subscriptions.
In this document on How to create a course, you will learn how to create a product in WooCommerce as a paid course and follow the same steps to add a course to a WooCommerce subscription.
You can read our complete guide on the most common eLearning mistakes you should avoid. This post will help you to make eLearning mistake.
The only steps required are to establish a subscription product and then add it to a course.