- Search and Install Via WordPress
- Upload and Install The Academy LMS
Welcome to the Academy LMS plugin installation process guideline. In this documentation, we’d like to introduce you to the process of setting up Academy LMS on your WordPress website. To use this fantastic plugin, you’ll need PHP and WordPress to be in the following versions:
- WordPress Version 5.4 (or later)
- PHP Version – 5.6 (or later)
To install Academy LMS in your WordPress dashboard, simply follow the instructions:
Search and Install Via WordPress #
Step 1: Login and Go to Plugin Section #
- First and foremost, you must log in to your WordPress website and access the admin panel or dashboard.
- There are many options to configure your WordPress site in the left-hand menu area.
Simply click on “Plugin”
Step 2: Install and Activate the Academy LMS plugin #
- After you’ve clicked the Plugin, the Add New option will appear under the plugin.
- Now, select Add New. You will see the Add Plugins area on your screen.
- In the right corner of your screen, there is a search bar where you need to type in: Academy LMS and hit enter.
- The Academy LMS plugin will appear in the Add Plugins section.
- Now click the Install Now button right beside the plugin name and wait for the process to complete.
- When the installation is done, the Activate button will appear
- Click the Activate button and wait until the plugin gets activated
Step 3: Explore the Academy LMS Plugin #
When the Activation process is completed, you will be able to see the Academy LMS plugin in your dashboard and also the plugin section
- Now you may browse the plugin by clicking the Academy LMS on the left side menubar or hovering over the options to view them.
- You’ll be prompted with the Academy LMS window user interface after clicking it
Upload and Install The Academy LMS #
This process is also simple, where you need to download the zipped version of the Academy LMS plugin and then upload it to your site. Let’s learn the process in a step-by-step approach.
Step 1: Go to the Plugin Section of WordPress.org #
- Firstly, head to wordpress.org and click the plugin through the tabs located in Menubar. Next, search Academy LMS and press enter.
- Academy LMS plugin will come below the section named Plugin. Now click Academy LMS to download the extension.
Step 2: Download the Academy LMS Plugin #
- By clicking the plugin on the previous page, you will be led to the page with the plugin details that contain the download option. Here, you need to simply click the Download button.
- Academy LMS will get downloaded as a ZIP file in the local directory of your system.
Step 3: Installing & Activating Academy LMS Plugin #
- Log in to your WordPress website by providing your credentials (username & password).
- Now, from the left-hand menu bar, select the Plugin option.
- Right next to the heading named: Plugin, there is an Add New button.
- By clicking the Add New button you will be taken to Add Plugins page. On this page, right beside the heading Add Plugins, you will see the Upload Plugin button.
- Then click the Choose File button and double-click the plugin from the local directory
- The Install button will be enabled once you’ve uploaded the plugin.
- Now click the Install Now button to begin the installation process of the Academy LMS plugin.
- The ZIP file will get unpacked and installed on your WordPress website.
- After seeing the message – Plugin installed successfully, click the Activate Plugin button.
- When the plugin is activated, it will appear in the menu bar on the left side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Simply click Academy LMS to explore the plugin.
Academy LMS plugin installation is finished through the Upload Plugin option. Now you can explore and operate the plugin through your dashboard.